Thursday, August 31, 2006

Suggested books - please read

I received a few e-mails regarding our next book. Some people suggested new books and others wanted to add the titles that were up in our last poll (The Memory Keeper's Daughter, Digging to America) into the vote for this month. I think that it is important to keep things fresh and new. Therefore, I would currently like to take suggestions for books that haven't been up in a previous poll. Then, every six months we could put up a poll entirely of the books that ended up in second place in all of our previous polls. That way we are consistently reading new stuff, instead of regenerating the other books each and every month.

So please, send me an e-mail with your new book suggestions. I would like to get the ball rolling so while discussing Snow Flower we could also pick our next book!! E-mail me at forksblog@optonline.net.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

My library just got in Snow Flower for me...Gggggrrr....It was a pain in the you know what, too. So, I'm gonna be a bit behind in starting the newest book.