Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let's pick our next book!

Out of all the book suggestions I received I have picked out four for us to vote on. I received MANY great ideas for our next book, making it very hard to narrow it down to just four. I hope you like the choices. Like I mentioned last month, I am sorry if one of your recommendations didn't make the list. I certainly don't want to upset anyone, I am just doing my best to make the choices as diverse as possible.

Here are your choices (I have linked each one to Amazon.com so you can read the synopsis). Once you decide which book you would like to read, just submit your vote on the poll in the blog sidebar. The voting will end on Thursday, September 7th at noon, so vote soon!



Moloka'i



The Other Boleyn Girl



The Dive from Clausen's Pier



Secret Girl

1 comment:

Team Bonding said...

Are you searching for Virtual Book Club Games? Keep yourself motivated and creative with these ideas and games. Go and Check it out on our website.